Bair's Fantastic Work is Golden for Customers
When David Bair, a veteran of the fencing industry, took over as owner of Golden Wings Fence over two years ago, he saw there was a need for his skilled workmanship in not only Youngwood, where he is based, but also throughout Greensburg, Irwin, North Huntingdon, Scottdale, and all of Westmoreland County. When residents and business owners need fencing for comfort, safety and security, they discover Golden Wings’ quality work, where we do not use prefabricated panels. We also offer services for installing hand railing for stairs, porches, and anywhere else you may need them. For more information about Golden Wings Fence, call us at (724) 925-1863.
The other advantages of Golden Wings include:
- OWNER DAVID BAIR HAS OVER 29 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- BAIR WILL BE ON-SITE TO SUPERVISE
- OUR MATERIALS ARE GREAT & HOLD UP OVER TIME
- FULLY INSURED
- WE ARE PROUD OF DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- WE HAVE A FRIENDLY APPROACH
Prepared to Handle All Issues Before Starting
As a homeowner, landlord, or business owner, you may attempt to try a do-it-yourself fence or hand railing project instead of hiring Golden Wings Fence. But if you have never installed a fence of any kind, you can run into problems on the property that you did not anticipate, including:
- Installing All or Part of the Fence on a Neighbor’s Property
- Not getting a permit to put up the fence
- Knowing about underground utilities
- Knowing how deep to set the fence posts
- How long it will take to put up the fence posts
- How long it will take to put up the fence
- How much it will cost for the materials
We Will Meet With You to Discuss Perfect Fence Options
When you call Golden Wings Fence about installing a fence or hand railing, we will set up a time when we can meet with you to look at the space where you need the fence. We will discuss the product options that are available so you can choose the perfect fence for your property in Greensburg, North Huntingdon, and Scottdale. Among the things to consider with the planning and installation of the fence include:
- What purpose does the new fence provide?
- Are there any requirements or restrictions to the height, location, type, grade specifications, or color?
- Are there any site conditions that require or prevent a fence to be used?